ACQ5 is proud to present the ACQ5 Gamechangers Buildings / Infrastructure / Industrial / Construction Awards 2018 that aim to recognise excellence in the wider Construction industry. The award felicitates individuals and organisations for their critical contributions and services to the industry, by rewarding those who have played a significant role in increasing the efficiency as well as performance of the industry as a whole. These exemplary performers, innovators and visionaries (the Gamechangers) in the construction industry epitomise the best that the construction industry has to offer and their work sets an example for hard work, innovation and commitment to quality. The awards are determined by means of a comprehensive selection process that is based on ratings conducted by us through our extensive readership around the globe. This award function brings together the elites and leaders of the construction sector and provides an important opportunity to network with the stakeholders and innovators of the industry. The award function seeks the active participation of professionals from the construction sector (including architects, builders, govt. representatives, health and safety experts, recruitment specialists, insurance providers, consultants and financial institutions). These awards intend to inspire others towards bigger and better achievements by rewarding those who set an industry best benchmark.
Construction companies are among the most analysed and evaluated organisations in business today. Demand is driving the system and flipping the traditional paradigm in which many construction projects attempted to control costs by controlling supply.
The industry is dynamic. A growing consumer interest in construction, advancements in technology and materials, as well as increased regulation, mean it is critical for organisations to keep abreast of the sector trends. The ACQ5 brand, is multi-platform approach that exists in both print and online. ACQ5 Gamechangers forms the perfect resource for monitoring the latest trends affecting the Construction sector. With focused, compelling and vibrant content we engage with our community across the whole supply chain. Regular features on R&D, design, supply and manufacture within the Construction sector form the backbone of our content calendar. Talent and investment are crucial to the success of the international construction sector. Recognising this, ACQ5 looks to nurture academic achievement and business insight from some of the leading international institutions, regularly showcasing the next generation of construction opportunities. Representing SMEs and large corporations, from designers, engineers and managers, our community includes the leading construction manufacturers and suppliers from across the supply chain and the key industry bodies and regulators. ACQ5 is the leading brand for innovation and solutions from across the construction supply chain. For the purpose of the ACQ5 Gamechangers Buildings / Infrastructure / Industrial / Construction Awards 2018, we distinguish the industry as two main groups:
• Construction equipment and services;
• Supply Chain, Infrastructure providers and Materials;
The construction equipment and services group consists of companies and entities that provide construction services, such as civil engineers, architects and materials manufacturers. The latter listed industry group includes companies that provide Human Resources, Health & Safety Consultation, Legal Representation, Buildings Materials and the logistical structure behind the required Supply Chains.
Other approaches to defining the scope of the Construction industry tend to adopt a broader definition, also including other key actions related to the construction industry. The ACQ5 Gamechanger Buildings / Infrastructure / Industrial / Construction Awards 2018 aim to promote an understanding of the industry and the dynamics that drive it. With a deep commitment to understanding the forces that are impacting these sectors and developing and delivering solutions that help the industry achieve it’s financial, operational and strategic objectives and recognise those who succeed in this competitive and changing marketplace.
The ACQ5 Gamechanger Buildings / Infrastructure / Industrial / Construction Awards 2018 - aims at felicitating organisations and individuals for their contributions to the industry by innovating for increased efficiency and improved performance of construction project delivery at large. Like the annual ACQ5 Global Awards program, the ACQ5 Gamechanger Buildings / Infrastructure / Industrial / Construction Awards 2018 aim to emerge as one of the most credible and coveted in the industry.
The ACQ5 Gamechanger Buildings / Infrastructure / Industrial / Construction Awards 2018 honour the doers & pioneers (the Gamechangers) in spectacular style as the construction industry joins in to celebrate the world’s leading industry practitioners.
Benefits of winning:
• It enables you to reach out to prospective society with renewed confidence by leveraging on the immense marketing and PR value of the award.
• Previous ACQ5 Award winners have boasted an increase in sales / business as a direct result of winning an award.
• The independent endorsement of your company’s expertise and professionalism.
• Award winners report positive results including higher awareness, sales and levels of staff morale.
• Winners will be on a new high, a fast-track route to recognition of their unflinching commitment towards Construction Excellence through an extensive 3rd party promotional campaign in web & print.
• The winners can use the official ACQ5 Gamechangers Buildings / Infrastructure / Industrial / Construction Awards 2018 logo on all their stationery, business cards, brochures, leaflets, print, advertisement, website and other promotional collateral.
• Supported by major media partners and recognised quality branded sponsors.
• Comprehensive business profiles of winners along with photographs shall be published on relevant portals online.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION: The survey ("Survey") to which these Official Rules apply is operated by ACQ5.com ("the Promoter") The Survey will run from and during Q3 & Q4 2017 (the "Survey Period").
2. HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?: The Survey is open to any individual who works in the market sector and can reasonably be expected to have personal knowledge and experiences of the categories to which the (nominating) Survey awards relate. Exceptions are employees of the Promoter and its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or associated companies, its and their agents and immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with the Survey(the "Released Parties") are not eligible to participate. All participants under 18 must have parental/guardian consent to enter. By entering this Survey each player confirms that he/she has obtained such consent and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entry to the Survey is by completing the electronic polling information. By entering the Survey participants confirm that all information given is complete, accurate and not misleading. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the participant has not complied with these Official Rules or has acted in an unfair or disruptive manner. The Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, un-deliverable entries, technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a participant's ability to participate in the Survey. The Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Survey, including without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Survey, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Survey-related materials. The Released Parties do not guarantee that the telephony system and/or Survey will not contain IT faults, or that faults identified will be remedied; In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, network failure or other events or causes beyond the Promoter's control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Survey, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Survey (or a portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, the Promoter reserves the right to judge all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will invalidate the participant's vote.
4. INVALID VOTES: When aggregating the results, we will discount what we consider to be invalid votes. These include (but are not restricted to):
• Multiple votes from the same IP address.
• Proxy votes on behalf of customers (even if authorisation has been given).
• Votes from personal email accounts including Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail accounts (or similar).
• Organised group voting patterns e.g. block votes from groups of participants on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm.
• Inducements to vote in a particular way e.g. gifts, drinks or entertainment.
• Any other indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the poll.
Emailed votes from companies and firms that send mass emails copying and pasting parts of our poll/intro letter and attaching their logo will be disqualified, to ensure that there is no suggestion that the poll is a collaborative effort.
The Released Parties expressly disclaim any responsibility for any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Survey (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prize awarded (including without limitation, any travel and activity related thereto). For the avoidance of doubt The Released Parties do not exclude their liability for death or personal injury caused by their own negligence.
The promoter reserves the right to shorten, defer, alter or cancel this Survey (including without limitation the categories of award) if it considers in its sole discretion that circumstances demand it; it cannot be held liable for this on any grounds whatsoever.
The Promoter's decision is final.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.